Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just Going With It

I've been pretty busy the last few days. Lately it feels like I don't even really get days off. Between stuff around the house, helping out my family with projects and just life, I've had little down time. It's nice in a way but I could use some just me time.

I forgot my scale at work my last rotation so all the food I ate Wed-Sat was guessed by me. That always makes me nervous. I actually do really well with my meats. When I'm getting them ready to eat I can usually get it within an 1/8 of an ounce. But other things I'm not that great with. Fruit is really hard for me and so are vegetables. When I don't have my scale I usually try to do it by size, but I know that one medium apple can very greatly from apple to apple. It just bugs me. Then again I don't want to weigh every single thing I eat for the rest of my life so I guess it's something I will have to get use to.

Anyways here's what I ate and burned the last few days. This my be TMI but it's part of my life; since I'm on my period I am not really that hungry. I actually find myself going oh I haven't eaten yet today or did I eat anything since lunch as 8 pm rolls around. I need to try and be better because I've had such a big deficit almost every day for the past week (minus wed where I was a little less than 200 over). I just don't know if that is healthy. I don't do it on purpose. I'm not trying to aim for such things, it's just how it's been lately. So I'm just going with it. I feel more energetic as of late, even though my sleep has been less.

I thought for sure both of these days I'd go over. I had a little over 1400 deficit each day though. Hopefully that will be a good buffer for anything I just guessed weight on. Finally got all my water for a day, just to follow up with only 2 bottles the next. I'm a work in progress for sure.

Deficit of 1622 this day. Once again I hope it balances out the cheese on my cheese crisp.
I really feel this urge to run lately. I've been doing some leg strengthening exercises for almost 2 weeks now. Today it feels a little sore, some sharp pains espcecially with pressure ( Like lifiting a patient or pushing a bed by myself). Makes me a little nervous that I'm not going to get to start running on Wednesday. Just gotta go with this too, must be the theme of my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment