Monday, September 10, 2012

Sad day and some pictures

Yesterday was a really hard, long and sad day. Started out like every Sunday and my 2 hour drive to work. I get up at 3:30 and am ready for a nap by the time I get to work. I slept like crap the night before and just wasn't feel the whole work thing. It wasn't really a busy day, but stupid things kept happening with beds and we had some family members that needed more care than the patients. We had a lot of sitters so I was giving everyone breaks, one paitient in particular started to get really agitated. No one was around to help me and the patient ended up punching me in the jaw while I was holding his bi-pap on. He kinda needed it and ended up calming down but my face hurt. 

Go to the end of my shift when I get this text from my mom "Can I call you". This is the same text message she sent me when she told me my parents were splitting, the same one when my papa was in the hospital and dying, the same one when my brother crashed his car and ended up in the ICU. This is not a good text. So I called, expecting bad. She told me she had to put my 13 year old dog down. He had diabetes, his pancreas totally shut down and he started vomiting blood. I know he was a dog but I love him. He was so very special to me...I can't even right now. 

Anyways yesterday sucked. But I met my deficit. 

Total deficit of 1257 and I got in all my waters.

Total burn of 2777
I thought I'd lighten up this post with a few pictures of me. I've been meaning to post some for a while but here we go.




 So this is just a regular, everyday outfit. My shorts are actually kinda baggy but I like them. The last one is me showing off my mad tan from the bugg.

What I wore to my interview a few weeks ago. I don't really see a big change in this but people at work have been commenting so hopefully there is a bit of a difference.


This is a goal outfit. I have a few but this is the only one I've taken pictures in. I use to wear this all the time in high school. I will have to see if I can find pictures. Anyways I think I will take a picture in this every 10 pounds or so I loose. Just to see the difference too. 

Well off to bed for me. I almost fell asleep waiting for the pictures to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment