Monday, September 3, 2012

Still going strong... I think- Weigh In 8/30


I've been super busy this past week. A whole lot of boring things and lots of running errands. I met my burn goal everyday at least until Friday and Saturday.

I felt like I had been doing good all week, making good choices like dinner on Thursday. We grilled these monster steaks and instead of trying to down the whole thing with my sides and a soda, I got a reasonable portion and ate until I was full. At least I'm making some progress.

What I use to try and eat
What I ended up eating but only 1/2 the corn




















Friday I met up with one mom to go to lunch to celebrate my tentative job offer. It is a home owned place so they don't have their calories online or anything. I tried to be good and got Mesquit Chicken and fruit. I probably ate more than a true portion of chicken. I automatically ordered a soda. I don't know why because I didn't really enjoy it and only drank about 1/4 of it. I find I just do some things by habit. Anyways I think it was OK, I tried to overestimate how many calories I ate. It just bugs be when I don't know for sure.

Saturday was different. I was good in the morning then we ran into Target. I hadn't slept well and my husband knew I was tired. Trying to be nice he got me a Starbucks. I couldn't just throw it out and it was really nice of him. I figured it would be ok, I would just work it into my day. That night was my mom's birthday party. I knew we were having Frito pie and that was hard to pass up but I just had some chili instead. I hoped I had figured out the calories right, that is something I have a hard time with. Figuring out how many calories are in a portion of something I cook, like lasagna or meatloaf.

I already planned on skipping cake but caved and had a few bites. I tried not to feel guilty and just move on. Then we went to go leave and my son flipped out. Screaming, yelling, stomping his feet the whole deal. He's never done this and everyone just stared. I left me feeling like a failure. When we finally got home I just felt so sad and empty. We had some pizza leftover that my husband had gotten. I ate two pieces and a soda. I don't know why I think that will help matters. Then I felt like even more of a failure and went to bed.

Work yesterday was good. I felt hungry all day no matter what so that part was hard but I ended up having a huge defiect anyways...

Burned 3039. It always amazes me when I see a 3...

Total deficit of 1804....seriously I don't plan this. Also can we take a moment to appreciate that I wrote April 2 and it took me this long to realize it was wrong...


I'll end this with my weight from Thursday- 175.2! Down another 1.4 pounds. Met my goal for the week although I[m stilll a little behind on my first mini goal....which is coming up the end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment