Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weigh In 9/13

So happy to be home, I can't even explain how nice it has been lately to only be working 3 days a week. Well maybe not money wise but sanity wise it has been. Tuesday was a crazy day at work. It went by so quick though. I love days like that. Busy that I'm constantly moving but I can still take a few breaks and eat before I leave.

I had to take my bugg off for a few hours on Monday and didn't have the cord to manually input anything so I think I probably at least met my deficit for that day regardless of what it says. I probably made up for it Tuesday with a deficit of 1689 anyways.
I didn't record my calories yesterday. Which has become all too common lately. I can come up with all the excuses but the truth is I was just being  lazy. I don't have the best memory so it was hard to guess what I may have eaten yesterday and how much. I think this is the 3rd time for the weigh week that I have done this. Which probably explains my weight this week.

175...still

I'm a little frustrated, I haven't lost much in the past few weeks. I just need to kick it back into gear. I need to stop taking little handfuls of things or just not recording my intake for the day.  I'm sure there will be a day when I don't have to think so much about what I eat but I'm not there yet an d really want to get there.

Got the mean guy again. I have to loose 2 pounds a week to meet my first goal. I'm not sure that I will but as long as I come close I will be happy and proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment